Learn About These 5 B2B eCommerce Trends Made Possible in 2018 by Headless eCommerce Platforms
This year, headless eCommerce platforms will change the game for B2B eCommerce, supporting the rise in these five trends:
1. Enterprises demand more than just a shopping cart when it comes to their eCommerce experience.
2. Companies adopt “client owned commerce” to support their desire to control their own product roadmap.
3. Artificial intelligence (AI) finds a place in B2B eCommerce strategy.
4. Internet of Things (IoT) is an enabler of growth and increased operational efficiency.
5. The API Economy expands as developers embrace the adoption of a best-of-breed eCommerce development strategy.
Download the 2018 B2B eCommerce Predictions eBook to find out why the future for business and eCommerce is bright in 2018. More business than ever will be done online, pushing costs of managing orders to new lows, and customer satisfaction to new highs.